Want to join our team?
Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity, and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our clients’ ever-changing needs.
Why this role matters
At InGuardians, you will have the opportunity to lead the way in our ever-changing industry.
Minimum qualifications to apply are as follows:
- At least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of the United States.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
InGuardians offers full-time salaried work with strong benefits.
If you are interested in applying for employment at InGuardians, Inc. please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Include the job position you would like to be considered for in the subject line of the email.
InGuardians is a leader in the Information Security consulting industry, with a reputation for high-quality work and professional customer service. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity, and curiosity to the job. We are seeking a dynamic information security sales associate to join our organization. You’ll work for our Director of Sales, collaborating with our sales and execution teams to build successful relationships with clients and deliver excellent work. The ideal candidate will have experience providing tailored solutions for clients to drive revenue growth.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated to providing customers with excellent service that meets their needs, InGuardians is a great place to take your next career step.
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Manage incoming leads and existing accounts, as assigned
- Record and maintain sales data in InGuardians’ CRM
- Arrange and conduct initial sales and scoping calls
- Collaborate with team members and execution partners to scope projects
- Generate sales collateral for review and approval by sales management
- Present sales collateral to clients, providing additional documentation as necessary.
- Work with sales management to negotiate contracts with clients
- Solve client issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Contribute to execution kick-off and wrap-up meetings
- Farm existing accounts
- Discover relevant and desirable requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Generate compelling, compliant proposals for RFPs
Qualifications for Sales Associate
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to take direction and show initiative
Non-Required, Bonus Qualifications:
- Familiarity with information security
- Certifications: Certified Inside Sales Professional, Certified Professional Sales Person, or HubSpot Inbound Sales
Business Hours: Infosec never sleeps
Address: 5614 Connecticut Ave, NW #313, Washington, D.C. 20015-2604
Service Inquries firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Inquiries email@example.com
Press Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org